After telling us about your travels in Washington State and your use of the Washington State Visitors' Guide, we invite you to enter a contest to win a luxury weekend getaway that includes a two-night stay at The Heathman Hotel in Kirkland, Washington.
1. Where did you get your copy of the 2011 Washington State Visitors' Guide? *This question is required
2. Please select the category that best describes your age. *This question is required
3. What is your gender? *This question is required
4. How many children under the age of 18 live in your household? *This question is required
5. What is the highest level of education you have obtained? *This question is required
6. Which, if any, of the following descriptions best describe your occupation? *This question is required
7. What category best describes your combined annual household income for last year? *This question is required
8. Do you currently rent or own your home? *This question is required
9. If you ARE a resident of Washington State, how many times a year do you take a trip within the state? *This question is required
10. If you ARE NOT a resident of Washington State, how many times have you traveled in Washington State? *This question is required
11. How many total trips do you plan to make in the next 12 months? *This question is required
(Please include trips both within Washington and elsewhere that include at least one overnight stay.)
12. What regions of Washington State are you interested in learning about? (Select all that apply.) *This question is required
13. On your next trip in Washington State, where are you likely to stay? (Select all that apply.) *This question is required
14. How long will your next trip in Washington State be? *This question is required
15. Which, if any, of the following activities will you participate in while traveling in Washington State (Select all that apply.) *This question is required
16. Which, if any, of the following attractions, are you likely to visit while traveling in Washington State? (Select all that apply.) *This question is required
17. What type(s) of transportation will you use while traveling TO Washington State? (Select all that apply.) *This question is required
18. What type(s) of transportation will you use while traveling IN Washington State? (Select all that apply.) *This question is required
19. Do you own a smart phone (such as an iPhone, Droid, HTC Evo, Palm Pre Plus, MyTouch, etc)? *This question is required
20. Which of the following social networking sites do you use? (Select all that apply.) *This question is required
23. Do you have a current passport? *This question is required
24. Did you find useful information in the Washington State Visitors' Guide? *This question is required
25. Has the Washington State Visitors' Guide (print or online edition) introduced you to new places to stay when you are traveling in Washington State? *This question is required
26. Has the 2011 Washington State Visitors' Guide (print or online edition) introduced you to new things to see and do when you travel in Washington State? *This question is required
27. Do you plan to take the 2011 Washington State Visitors' Guide with you when you travel in Washington State? *This question is required
28. How long do you plan to keep the 2011 Washington State Visitors' Guide? *This question is required
If you would like to participate in the contest to win a two-night stay in Kirkland Washington at The Heathman Hotel, dinner for two at award-winning Trellis restaurant and a couple's massage at Penterra Spa, please read the following contest rules and regulations.
1. How To Enter The Contest:
a. Participant must complete all fields below
b. One entry per household. Multiple entries will not increase the odds of winning and may be subject to disqualification.
a. Contestants must be legal residents of the U.S. and 21 years or older at time of participation.
b. Employees of SagaCity Media, Inc, and Washington Lodging Association, their immediate families, and their respective distributors, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotional agencies are NOT ELIGIBLE.
c. Void where restricted or prohibited by law.
a. Prize drawing will take place on August 22, 2011. The winners will be notified within 24 hours of the drawing date.
b. SagaCity Media Inc. will mail the prize to the winner using the United States Postal Service.
c. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for prizes allowed except at SagaCity Media's sole discretion due to prize unavailability and then only for a prize of equal or greater value.
d. Restaurants, hotels and spas reserve the right to put expiration dates on the prize certificates.
e. Potential winner(s) will be required to execute a Liability Release. If the potential winner fails to return complete the document prior to using the certificates and no later than 30 days from receiving the prizes , is found to be ineligible or does not comply with the Official Rules, then the potential winner will be disqualified.
f. All federal, state, or other tax liabilities (including income taxes) arising from this contest will be the sole responsibility of each winner.
g. Except where prohibited by law, the use winner's entry and acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for the Contest Entities to use said winner's name, initials, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, and city and state address on a worldwide basis, and in all forms of media (including seattlemet.com and stayinwashington.com), in perpetuity, without further compensation.
4. Selection of Winners:
a. All decisions of SagaCity Media, Inc management with respect to contests are final.
b. Selection of winner will be random from the pool of entries with all fields of information submitted.
5. Contest Conditions:
a. This Contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of SagaCity Media and waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Contest or these Official Rules. Winners and entrants also agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless SagaCity Media, Inc and Washington Lodging Association from and against any claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages, or losses to any person, including death, or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in this Contest.
6. Limitations of Liability:
a. SagaCity Media and Washington Lodging Association are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, undeliverable, or incomplete entries. SagaCity Media may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Contest or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrants or SagaCity Media representatives. SagaCity Media/Washington Lodging Association are not responsible for lost entries due to telephonic or electronic malfunctions. If for any reason this Contest is not capable of running as planned as a result of any causes beyond the reasonable control of SagaCity Media/Washington Lodging Association including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention or fraud which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, then, SagaCity Media/Washington Lodging Association reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest.
I have read the above contest rules and regulations.
*This question is required
YES, sign me up! Please subscribe me to *This question is required